Buck's Transport Systems, has been in business for over 25 years and the reason they have been a part of this industry for so long is because of their commitment to their customers.
With each delivery, installation, and repair, as well as the numerous goods they have stored and treated as their own, they have ensured the highest regard for their clients and their customers. Buck's Transport Systems' "White Glove Service" is a motto they have lived by; providing professional, courteous, dependable and discreet service to all customers.
In fact, they don't limit care to just their customers, they maintain a strict "green" policy when it comes to business. they recycle all packing materials, donate extra peanuts to local businesses, give cardboard to after school youth groups to be used for various school projects, and more! They know that they can set an example and that they show the kind of people they are in every action their business takes.
With that in mind Buck's Transport Systems works very hard to maintain their reputation and delivers a message of quality work and care to you.
Fairfield, Litchfield, New Haven Counties in Connecticut. Dutchess, Putnam and Westchester Counties in New York.
Deliveries Outside our Regular Delivery Area
We also have the ability to offer "white glove" delivery service to the majority of the United States. Deliveries outside our immediate delivery area are quoted on a per order basis.
The Delivery Process
- When your order is received at Buck’s Transports warehouse, the showroom will contact you to let you know your furniture is in.
- The balance on your order is due in full prior to scheduling a delivery date. Buck’s Transport does not collect payments on delivery.
- Customers who wish to use their credit card may do so by phone.
- Customers wishing to pay by check need to do this at the showroom.
- Balances on customer orders using an LJ Edwards finance plan are charged on the day of delivery.
- Buck’s Transport will contact you to schedule a day for delivery.
- Customer needs to confirm day with Buck’s Transport.
- 24 hours prior to delivery date, Buck’s Transport will call to give a 2 hour window of time that customer can expect their delivery to take place.
- Furniture is opened and inspected prior to delivery at Buck’s Transport Systems warehouse.
- Furniture is brought into the home; placed in the intended room* and fully assembled.
*Delivery Personnel are on a tight delivery schedule, they are not available to move existing furniture in the home. Rooms need to be ready for new furniture.
- All shipping and packing materials are removed from the home.
- Buck’s Transport Systems does not provide the following services.
- Installation or set up of clocks, wall mounted mirrors, artwork or draperies;, separate arrangements need to made for these items.
- Mattress and Box Spring removal and disposal.
Should you have a problem with or a concern with damage at the time of the delivery; please make a notation on the driver’s copy of your order. Most problems or concerns can be addressed with a service call from a Buck’s Transport service technician. Buck’s Transport customer service will contact you (usually within a couple of days) to schedule a service technician to come to your home.
Buck’s Transport Systems
Main Number: (203) 452-0910
Address: 525 Fan Hill Road Monroe, Ct. 06468
Office Hours for Scheduling
Monday through Friday 8:30am to 4pm
Delivery days are Monday through Saturday. Deliveries are scheduled geographically by day.
We live in the Northeast and weather does happen and it can affect your delivery. Deliveries can be cancelled due to snow and ice storms. It is also important to be aware that deliveries cannot be done at homes with unplowed or icy driveways and sidewalks.